what's with the 6.4 parts availability

Rate this topic

Steve Mutter

egr valves are hard to get but now dpf's are now back order with no date,what is going on in ford land,this whole not being able to get parts to fix trucks is getting dumb! are you guys seeing more plugged filters after this recall? could it be from people not doing that drive cycle,I think it is like half and half,half the people liked it when it would regen at idle and the other half did not know what regen was? oh well

We feel the grief as well. Try replacing injectors when you're only allowed to order one a week. Anyone ever seen a Mexican manual Regen? This is our Mexican Diesel tech cleaning out a DPF. Can you believe this? It actually worked. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The guy across from me had one that was really lacking power.(after the re-program) Then he took it on a long enough road test for it to regen and it came back to life.

We feel the grief as well. Try replacing injectors when you're only allowed to order one a week. Anyone ever seen a Mexican manual Regen? This is our Mexican Diesel tech cleaning out a DPF. Can you believe this? It actually worked. Posted ImagePosted Image

Thats funny as hell, but hey it worked Posted Image

whats the odds that Ford will start wanting us to try that Posted Image

Just did one, "Drive To Clean Exhaust Filter" comes up in the display. I try and drive it, it turns CEL on and displays Limited Engine Power.

Won't manually regen due to p246c and p2426(i think, can't remember) that won't clear

Warmline says put a cat and a DPF on it.

Had 'em next day.

Fixed the issue.

KOER DPF PSI was .56PSI (idle) good unit is .21PSI.