I didn't know....

Rate this topic

Nice..... notice the "large" trailer it's used to tow.

I like those trucks alot but usually from a distance because I don't know of any good reason to actually own such a beast.

Ohhhhhh wait maybe to to my fishing boat to the lake Posted Image

I saw the international version at Applebee's on Sat night in 4dr 4x4 trim with stacks... there was some of the staff outside looking at this monster and I walked up and said the exact same thing Jim said!!! All the staff looked at it and pissed them selfs!!! and I got a free beer from the server for making her laugh so hard!!! SWEET

I see allot of trucks with cock pumps (lift kits) runnin around Red Deer and Edmonton with a big decal in the back of the window that says: I DRIVE A LIFTED TRUCK BECAUSE FAT CHICKS CAN'T JUMP.

Sooooooo, with my sinister mind, I have been thinking about putting a decal on the back window of my Superduty that says: I DON'T HAVE A LIFT KIT BECAUSE I DON'T NEED A COCK EXTENSION. Just not sure if I should hang my rifle in the back window for protection after that. Posted Image

Weve sold one IH version (CXT) to a car audio shop. They use it as a demo truck. They replaced the standard wheels with gigantic singles and huge offroad tires.

Its been in for low power complaints 4 times in the last 5 months...

• 4 months later...