2011 Super Duty Truck Pull

Rate this topic

Cetane tipped us off to a video about the 2011 Super Duty at a truck pull. I don't see any billowing smoke and it looks like it hooked up nicely too. And as you could imagine there are idiots looking to mod these things already.

Did he run out of power or did the truck shut down because it ran low on Diesel Exhaust Fluid?

Looks like an F350 with the wide front end option (unless wide front end is std on '11 F350 DRW 4X4).

Certainly looks like SOMETHING coming out of the tailpipes.

But Kieth is right... there will always be those modifiying diesels....

If you add a chip to a gas powered truck... you have a gas powered truck with a chip... HO-HUM!!!!

Chip a turbo diesel??? No brains required... or is that "brains will be a handicap".

The video was pretty poor but it looked like white smoke. Wouldn't surprise me, if they were sitting there idling for a long time or if the exhaust was cold. There is even more mass for water to accumulate in now.

The truck is a 450 with 4.30 gears, I doubt it ran out of power. They probably don't know what they are doing and got out of it early. Or maybe they had enough sense to stop before something broke(unlikely, they are engineers).

By the way how did this end up in the 6.4 category?

By the way how did this end up in the 6.4 category?

This is what I've been talking about... every last one of us has feet made of clay... shit happens... things break... switches leak....

Mistakes are made.. and sometimes, they aren't - but shit's bad anyway...

homo erectus strikes again...

• 2 weeks later...