Hot Shots Secret

Rate this topic

I have never seen International mention it or endorse it. If it worked, I'm sure they would have shipped us the magic in a bottle vs. 80,000 injectors for the past two yrs.

• 6 months later...

A customer called and said his 2004 F-250 was skipping, He also said he wanted to wait till this additive called hot shot secret came in the mail. He showed up a couple days later, I checked power balance - #6 cylinder dead, relative compression - 0% all cylinders, good fuel pressure, HE wanted to try this hot shot secret, Changed oil and filter and added one quart oil additive (hot shot) and a fuel additive that came with this kit. He called after he got home (about 20 miles) said that the truck was running great and not skipping anymore, a couple weeks later (about 300 miles) he called with a concern of black smoke - He showed up a little while later knocking and thick grayish black smoke... Found - internal turbo seal leaking (Pouring oil down the down pipe), #6 injector had stuck open and low compression (190 psi) in # 6 cylinder (probably melted piston do to the stuck open injector). He could not afford to repair this truck and had it towed, all he needed to start with was one injector and a oil change

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I took the chance on a truck i was selling and honestly guys it did clean up the injectors and the truck ran alot smoother and saved me from buying any injectors....... It comes with a satisfaction guarentee so that is why i thought it would be ok bought it from an international dealer in taber alberta and had it mailed out you cannot get this stuff nshipped across the boarder yet......

• 2 years later...

ALSO HEARD THAT DRAINING 1 QUART OF OIL AND POURING 1 QUART OF CLEAN DIESEL FUEL IN THE CRANKCASE;RUNNING IT FOR ABOUT 20 MILES. THEN PERFORMING AN LUBE OIL & FILTER CHANGE.