IH Diagnostic Sheets

Rate this topic

Bruce Amacker

Hey Guys:

I uploaded all of the IH diag sheets in a .zip file on Yousendit, from old 6.9/7.3 through all the DT's and EGRs to MaxxForce 11 and 13. The file is about 70 files, 66 meg and will be available for 7 days or 100 downloads, whichever comes first. These are the diag sheets that Ford copies for their diag sheets but also include DTC code descriptions, color engine wiring schematics, expected circuit voltages, probable causes, etc. They are really great. Does Ford supply you the VT275 sheets for CF models?

[There is a typo on EGED185 (DTE) where it shows pin 37 (IPR) to be zero volts. Voltage on this pin is from 10.7vKOEO to about 12v KOER. I've had guys change ECMs because of this....]

https://www.yousendit.com/download/VGlma3ZNNnlRYStGa1E9PQ

Have Fun!

Posted Image

I clicked on that link shortly after you put it up, Bruce, but haven't actually looked at the files until now, I've just been up to my neck busy. But I gotta say, wow! Thank you so much, those are fantastic and will get regular usage in our shop.

PS: Did you ever finish putting together your Freightliner M2 multiplexing course?

Do you have any material a person might purchase, regarding your unsold course? Texts, diag sheets, etc.?

And what's this sunny south Florida business? Come suffer with the rest of us!

Yes, I have a M2 Multiplex book I can sell you at the discounted price of $60. It's in draft right now but I'm sure you would like it.

It's 80 and I have the A/C on. I'm gonna take a bike ride down to the beach momentarily....

Posted Image