Classroom Training

Rate this topic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't the body bolts would be so badly rusted, or the frame ears would break off on the 'Yota.

Makes cage nuts look like child's play.

the EGR valve pretty much comes right out with no seizure issues

Yeah and I remember the 6.4 valve coming out in the class room with no issues either. Let's just wait until this engine gets a few miles on it before we can assume that.

By looking at the ones that have arrived on the lot everything looks crammed together but I guess I will wait and see how hard or easy it is to work on.

Originally Posted By: fordtech03
the EGR valve pretty much comes right out with no seizure issues

Yeah and I remember the 6.4 valve coming out in the class room with no issues either. Let's just wait until this engine gets a few miles on it before we can assume that.

By looking at the ones that have arrived on the lot everything looks crammed together but I guess I will wait and see how hard or easy it is to work on.

The valve is bolted flat to the cooler, comes out housing and all...no need to extract Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a specific teacher for the French class in Canada, or is there a bi-lingual teacher up here?

Randy Rickaby do french and english class here in Quebec.

Ontario guys should maybe note that a little birdie told me that Dave Young won't be teaching the diesel class here.

As of when, Aaron? I took it the last three days in April at Mississauga and he was the instructor. I like his classes because he knows his stuff. Posted Image

Was a call to our dealership today to move the foreman's training for lack of instructor.

Seems to me he was expecting it, from what he told us in March.

From what I heard he isn't teaching for Ford anymore, at all.

I can confirm this, directly from Dave himself. He was pretty vague on the details but none the less he is no longer with Ford.

Originally Posted By: Aaron
From what I heard he isn't teaching for Ford anymore, at all.

I can confirm this, directly from Dave himself. He was pretty vague on the details but none the less he is no longer with Ford.

Yer phone broke down?

No questions about why I was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL the way over on Lauzon Pkwy at 7:40am the other day? Posted Image

Nope phone works... as long as I'm home lol

As for the sitting on Lauzon at that time of the morning, thats easy there's a woman involved Posted Image

and I ask no questions Posted Image

Well, you know me well enough to know that I ain't draggin' my ass all the way into Windsor for any ol' reason, let alone that early in the morning/late at night. Posted Image

• 1 month later...