Tuner For The 6.7L Now Hits The Street

Rate this topic

The first tuner for the new Ford 6.7 diesel engine hits the streets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bully Dog Technologies is known for being First to Market with new vehicle applications and the new 6.7 Ford is no different. The new Ford 6.7 diesel engine (named the Scorpion) is hitting the streets even as you read this - months before anyone said it would be possible.

The new Ford application will be available on the Triple Dog GT line of product manufactured and released after 11/16/2010. This new application is producing amazing horsepower and torque increases resulting in legal power as the GT does not bypass the DPF filter.

“What our engineers have done here is simply amazing” states Daryl Klassen, COO of Bully Dog Technologies, “The power increases are very impressive and the tuning is second to none, especially when you consider that no one else in the marketplace is even close to releasing a product for the new Ford diesel.”

As mentioned earlier the new Triple Dog GT Diesel products will be hitting the streets any day now. The earlier versions of the popular GT will have to wait for the Ford 6.7 application release as new internal product hardware was required for the application. The older GT product will be able to be updated around December 15th.

Take advantage of this limited window of opportunity to start selling the new 6.7 Ford before the update is available to anyone else. Contact your Bully Dog representative to get your order placed today.

For more information contact your distributor or Bully Dog today at www.bullydog.com

Bully Dog Technologies, LLC is a team built on integrity that is dedicated to leading the vehicle performance with an uncompromising code of ethics demonstrated in the soundness of its employees, excellent customer service and superior products.

Has anyone heard of this yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I was at SEMA this year as there was several manufactures claiming tunes for the 6.7 I listened in quitely biting my tounge and cringing at the line of bs they where spewing to sell their product

Ive gone two years in a row now but Ive only been able to stay for one day which is never enough. Sad part is I cant get tickets through my dealer. Ive gotta go outside of that to a few companys I know to get them.

If you ever have the chance its worth it

• 2 months later...

Was just talking to one of our customers. His new truck, loaded with a welder setup and pulling his holiday trailer, was put up against his buddies new chevy with exact same load. They even had them wieghed. The Ford kicked ASS. He says to me, "Why the hell would you want to chip this, it's more than enough now."

This is a tough discussion to get into because you don't know if you're comparing apples to apples. One truck may win or lose by a great margin caused only by the match (or mismatch) of the rear axle gear ratio to its load....

Posted Image

• 11 months later...

It would be interesting to use OASIS Quick Start with a programmer equipped 6.7.

As for being "emissions legal"... wouldn't the EPA and/or CARB have to be involved in the decision?

This is going back ages on this thread but a friend of mine is working on CARB E/O for his 6.7 DPF-On tuning.