GoPro Camcorders

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

One of my former coworkers uses a gopro on his dirt bike helmet to record their rides. He had an issue with the mount failing, but the company fixed him up. He's been pleased with their products, and they record well.

Keith,

I have one that I use on my race car, and I was blown away by it. The first time I used it and watched the video on my TV I was like "wow, thats some good video" but knowing the limits of my TV I figured on a new bad ass TV the video would be "normal". So I went up to my old man's and watched it on his bad ass HD/3D/STD/LED/123 blah blah blah huge TV and the footage was absolutely remarkable.

I'd honestly say the videos they use on their TV commercials are shot for sure with GoPro's, not tricks there.

Recommend 100%

yeah they are sweet. I plan to buy the hero 2

The only issue I dont like is the fish eye look, however the hero 2 lets you choose your field of view and can reduce it so its really not a issue. Also the mounts/cases have a habit of causing "rattle" in the audio depending on how its mounted/used

also check out the contour roam camera system

Anything you set your mind to as they are ultra portable and mountable. The Hero 2 is also an excellent 11 MP still shot camera as well.

As for now, I will use this thing for both personal and professional reasons. Look for future technical videos and better images used on this website in the future.

This particular model is regrded as the best digital camcorder on the market.

One of the guys here has a Contour GPS helmet mount camcorder. Records in 1080p and up to 60fps. The GPS feature is cool, it tracks where the shot was taken, as well as how fast you are going, so no lying about how fast your toy is.

oh absolutely they slow it down and take a couple extra days to process the order. It's in their best interest that you pay for shipping, if not they wouldn't give you that option.

I bet a lot of people would stop using amazon if they gave up on free shipping, I know I wouldn't have a reason to go there

Got my HD Pro 2 today! Of course the memory card didn't arrive yet. And I am pissed because I forgot to order the LCD Bac Pac... if you get one of these things you need to know that it does not have an LCD screen. They make one that snaps onto the back of the camera. I'll order one eventually.

For now I will charge the battery and if the mail comes before the snow ends tomorrow I'll stick this thing on the snow thrower... Posted Image

I have had good luck with amazon and free shipping. Always less then a week depending on what and when I order.

the lcd is a must for these especially for the H2 as there are more options to go through