4-screw FICM vs 7-screw

Rate this topic

Yes they will interchange without issue. I have two now I purchased off car-part, and one had a low FICM main power, took it apart and soldered it to use as a tester, and has always worked, one is a 4 and other is a 7, and I dont pay attention to which one I use if I want to swap in a known good FICM.

Thanks for the replies. I sold a 7 screw one on Ebay for a core and I listed it saying that it would fit all 6.0's and the guy that bought it is raising hell that it's a 7 screw and will only work on early 6.0's. He rebuilds them and sells them on ebay. You might of seen his auctions they have a picture of a woman holding a ficm below her huge breasts, real classy. So now he opened a case against me. I called a junk yard and their books show they all interchange. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I didn't know about the early ones that would make not work on the newer ones. Thanks for the help.

If you look at the aucton number I gave you can see who the buyer is and contact him through ebay. Say hi to him for me.

He finally gave up the on the complaint when I refused to give him a partial refund and he couldn't provide proof that they don't all interchange. Of course he said he could win if he tried but he already sold it. The guys a real dick but I'd take his money if he's offering.