New PTS Website

Rate this topic

And have a lot of patience. EVERYTHING loads slowly.

The beta site loads the same as our current site, I don't notice any difference...YET.

The beta site loads the same as our current site, I don't notice any difference...YET.

Do you mean it loads just as fast or it looks like the same old site? Why does it seem like you Canajiuns are "behind" us Muricans on getting changes or new information?

It loads at the same speed. Looks completely different. The reason we have to wait is everything has to be translated into french before we can use it.

It be the law. Nothing comes into Canuckville with out getting the old French conversion for those silly East enders. Damn bill of rights......I kid..really... Posted Image

A long time ago, this flew in the skies over Canada. We were Canadians then - not a hyphen to be had....

Now? You walk into a store in a predominantly English speaking province only to see that some unthinking stockperson has all the packaging French side out. We are forced to wait for the French translations that we might read the English original.

Best of all, Quebec has "French only" laws that would be abhorrent if written from our side.

Posted Image

A long time ago, this flew in the skies over Canada. We were Canadians then - not a hyphen to be had....

Now? You walk into a store in a predominantly English speaking province only to see that some unthinking stockperson has all the packaging French side out. We are forced to wait for the French translations that we might read the English original.

Best of all, Quebec has "French only" laws that would be abhorrent if written from our side.

sounds like Arizona and Mexico. Its getting worse by the day and I have even been spoken too in Spanish first then English at the bank several times. Some parts of town you could swear you crossed the border into mexico with horrible bright colored buildings with a llantra on every corner and not a word in English to be found