The end of an era...

Rate this topic

Alex Bruene

I was gonna post on this and see who bites the onion. The company was financially doomed to begin with but the union strike pushed them over the edge. Stupid fucks. Now they have NO job.

And before anyone jumps on me for that, I took a 7% cut along with all of my coworkers. We weren't happy but we understood the situation. Nobody quit, not immediately anyhow and the place is still in business. Now my taxes are going up in Jan. If you voted Obama, thanks a lot asshole! You got what you deserve you union pricks. I suppose I will be paying for these people too.

If you go onto Wikipedia, you will see that the company has a history of bankruptcy and mergers and take overs, doesn't seem to have had very good management. A ticking time bomb.

Won't miss the Twinkies, but I will miss Wonder bread. It was the only bread that could handle Nutella with out ripping to shreds. My kids will be sad.

How many twinkies you think we can load in my CC F-350?

"What is the nature of your visit to the US, sirs?"

"Twinkie delivery"

"We're gonna have to ask you to pull up over there and we're going to seize your shipment for...uhh...inspection...yeah...thats it..."

might want to double check that, according to canada.com, twinkies distributed by saputo are actually made in the US.

I'm only going by what they said on the news (yes, that is apparently "news" around here)... I really don't care. I actually eat stuff that's good for you.

If you voted Obama, thanks a lot asshole! You got what you deserve you union pricks. I suppose I will be paying for these people too.

This last election just proves more people live off the government dime than their own dime.

Just today one of the lube guys that is on welfare says he just bought a dirtbike and went out of state to a race this last weekend. He says the water bill can wait since they won't shut off utilities in the winter for lack of payment. His wife just got a job at the new Menards store in town but she is only part time so they won't make too much money and loose the welfare. I would of fired his ass a long time ago.

Originally Posted By: Keith Browning
If you voted Obama, thanks a lot asshole! You got what you deserve you union pricks. I suppose I will be paying for these people too.

This last election just proves more people live off the government dime than their own dime.

Just today one of the lube guys that is on welfare says he just bought a dirtbike and went out of state to a race this last weekend. He says the water bill can wait since they won't shut off utilities in the winter for lack of payment. His wife just got a job at the new Menards store in town but she is only part time so they won't make too much money and loose the welfare. I would of fired his ass a long time ago.

Sounds like this guy has got it figured out.

I'd beat his ass.

Repeatedly.

Don't you guys have a narc line for welfare fraud?