PCM tunes

Rate this topic

Well, as bad luck would have it, I have access to a wrecked 2013 Shelby. Oh, yes, it is a buyback from the insurance company. There is a brand new on sitting in the garage. But now we are considering a kit car for the powertrain from the donor car.

Has anyone got a lead on somebody that can write a program that wont have the PCM looking for other modules on a network that no longer exists?

My friend Mike can likely do it.

I will ask him later in the day when he's more likely to be awake.

Do you want to do anythign else with the programming? Turn catalyst monitors off or anything?

As an aside, you could use a Megasquirt controller or BigStuff3 to manage the engine, there's kits for almost every engine application already for the BS3.

FAST XFI is a good product too, but I'm not sure of the compatibility of that particular motor. Would clean the harness up and make programming/updating a breeze also.

I still have a lot of questions to ask about this project but I want to line up a programmer and we can work towards our final requirements. This friends Mum passed away last month so things like this are moving slow right now.

Debb (my loving bride) is having Crohns troubles piling up, too which doesn't help on my end.