Fuel pressure regulator

Rate this topic

Not to piss on your parade but in earlier kits the housing did not look like that. And you do know that there is a kit available that only has the spring and seals which is much cheaper? You don't need the housing technicially. Just sayin.

Okaaayy, now that my parade has been cancelled due to yellow rain, if I were to pop the hood on a 6.0 and if I saw the above reg housing, I would not consider putting in an updated one. Posted Image

We know what you mean there little fella! You are right though, if I saw one I would know for sure. Truth is I never noticed the cover

Not to piss on your parade but in earlier kits the housing did not look like that. And you do know that there is a kit available that only has the spring and seals which is much cheaper? You don't need the housing technicially. Just sayin.

Are you refering to the 9c516 kit? There is nothing to suggest this has the spring and seat.

anyone ever figure out where to put that extra o-ring? Of the 3 there it would be the bottom one

If you are lucky enough to have to change the black insert, that oring would go behind it.