inford access

Rate this topic

To all the Canadian techs, if changing the format of the website wasn't bad enough, is anyone else having problems accessing inford from their home PCs or their laptops? I just tried, and I get a page that informs me access is restricted.

Anyone else have recruiters getting a hold of them from BC ?

Kathleen Kischer for a dealer in Penticton for $28 per hour?

If so, yes. I told her no thanks. I'm not moving across the country for a pay-cut!

Originally Posted By: Jeff Clyde
Anyone else have recruiters getting a hold of them from BC ?

Kathleen Kischer for a dealer in Penticton for $28 per hour?

If so, yes. I told her no thanks. I'm not moving across the country for a pay-cut!

Holy crap, that is low pay. Unless they have a bonus structure to offset the cost of living.

How are they contacting you guys?

BTW, she can get into a lot of trouble if someone snitches to Ford Canada about that.

She is a recruiter. She contacted me through LINKEDIN. She says the cost of living in Penticton is lower than Toronto... I don't really care.

How can she get in trouble? She works for a recruiting firm.

The dealer can still get in trouble then, they are not allowed to contact employees of other dealerships for this purpose. Didn't realise she was a recruiter.

Really? I thought it was just a code between dealers. I didn't think it was actually a rule. Most calls I get from other dealerships will be from a random tech... "Hi, my name is Blah from Blahblah Ford. My manager Blahblahblah would like you to call him"... That way, the manager didn't "initiate" the contact. At least that's how I thought it works.

As far as recruiters are concerned, I've been contacted several times in the past 3 or 4 months by recruiters.

Same one Alex. She didn't give me an hourly rate, but when I told her what my deal was, she said I would have to go to Northern Alberta to see those numbers. Thanks but I will pass.

She didn't give me an hourly rate, but when I told her what my deal was, she said I would have to go to Northern Alberta to see those numbers.

Not true. With the lack of available talent in our area of expertise, wages in the GTA are really going up!