Change is on the horizon

Rate this topic

joshbuys

A change of scenery is in my near future, I've been working on this one for several years now, and it is finally going to pay off.

As much as I will miss working 'flat rate', I will be rolling my toolbox into my garage and going to work for Union Pacific Railroad (where they will supply all the tools I could possibly dream of needing) in the next couple of months, after 4 years of trying to get on with them and jumping through all of their hoops, I finally got the job of Diesel Electrician! I just have to wait for them to complete my background check, and a couple medical/physical evaluations.

I very much appreciate all the help I have received on this site, you guys are awesome!! I will visit occasionally, but I suspect it won't be nearly as often.

• Like 1

You need to come back here and post pictures of what your working on. Trains or should I say the locomotive have always facinated me on how they operate and would enjoy seeing the inner workings of one.

Best of luck with the job change bud :thumbup: