Rumorville

Rate this topic

I checked out a few sites that have 6.4 forums now. TDS is the latest to add one and the crap these guys are saying is unreal. There is even bickering about who knows what and somebody dug up the Ford owns Cummins line! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif Someone even suggested that Ford considered the CAT C7 for the Superduty. I cant wait for Ford to finally unveil this thing and stop the rumors and guessing. I did see that Ford is supposed to show the 2008 at the Texas state fair in Sept??? Anyone confirm this???

One thing you can be sure of on TDS.... someone is going to try and "long-cock" the other guy...

Then again, my wifes hairdresser is related (about 126 times removed) to a guy that cut the lawn of a guy that owns a dog that is related to a dog that once chased Bill Fords cousins pharmacists mechanics brother in laws Honda and HE says that the 6.4 is out the window... there are no plans to resurrect the 7.3 and the competition is down to a converted Briggs and Stratton (no cooling system = no cavitation) or a redesigned 6.9 IDI that will run on cod liver oil and minty flavoured TUMS.

• 5 weeks later...

I was told today that international will be building these engines for ford, (by the instructor teaching class). (international school) Prior to today I was told that ford dropped international due to the high warranty claims. What do you ford guys know?

• 2 weeks later...

That would be nice!!!!( ice cold Bud )

I think we forgot about 2 coolers.

How about the condensor and evaporator.

The EGR and Oil coolers are on the engine. The other 6 coolers (including condenser) are on the "cooling system module".