13S10 EGT14 replacement

Rate this topic

Brad Clayton

I'm going to tell all three of our service advisors to either turn these people away, or get the apprentice to do it, if they are insistent upon bringing it in for this recall.

Never mind .3 for doing the recall, imagine you have had a stroke and are being transported in one of these toilets, and it shuts down because some five dollar made in china sensor decides to take a shit. Your condition goes from treatable to dead. My mind reels.

I know an ambulance driver, he says when they are transporting a critical patient, they keep the pedal down no matter what. They either get to the hospital or it blows up, then they call another ambulance.

PLEASE NOTE:

Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $7,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.

Wow never seen this before in a recall letter.  

Never mind .3 for doing the recall, imagine you have had a stroke and are being transported in one of these toilets, and it shuts down because some five dollar made in china sensor decides to take a shit. Your condition goes from treatable to dead. My mind reels.

I know an ambulance driver, he says when they are transporting a critical patient, they keep the pedal down no matter what. They either get to the hospital or it blows up, then they call another ambulance.

I had a paramedic get SUPER pissed at me when I said I wanted to be an ambulance driver.

I said I didn't want to attend to patients, I'd just be the wheelman.

Still mad.

I had a paramedic get SUPER pissed at me when I said I wanted to be an ambulance driver.

I said I didn't want to attend to patients, I'd just be the wheelman.

Still mad.

Not as mad as the dead guy in the back of ambulance that won't drive.

Or maybe not, he is dead, after all.

Cummins equipped transit or emergency vehicles will not derate or shut down for any reason.  They'll just go til they die.  Pardon the pun.  Buses won't derate in case it decides to happen on a railway crossing.  I wonder why we don't implement a strategy like that for emergency and/or transit vehicles?

Cummins equipped transit or emergency vehicles will not derate or shut down for any reason.  They'll just go til they die.  Pardon the pun.  Buses won't derate in case it decides to happen on a railway crossing.  I wonder why we don't implement a strategy like that for emergency and/or transit vehicles?

Exactly my thoughts! These failsafes should be reduced or removed on something like a ambo. Let the thing get to where it going then shit the bed, whats one more 20k insurance charge on that ambo ride?