vid using my phone

Rate this topic

:facepalm:

I wasn't going to mention it thinking it was obvious... but, if you hold the camera in a "landscape" position it makes for better videos that fit in the player and on screens much better. You know, WIDE SCREEN?  Just sayin. :)

First time using it, had no clue how it would look on anything other than the phone itself. Now I know and will give it a try next time.

This thing is a powerful little phone and all I ever do with it is make calls and text. I've tapped about 1% of it's capability's. :rolleyes:

I got a really nice palm-sized video camera 4 years ago. I got a cell phone with an equivalent vid cam but a bigger viewfinder (phone screen) 3 years ago. Vid cam has bad batteries since it hasn't been used in 3 years........

Waaaaaayyyyy too funny. I had to share that one on Facebook.

I have an SIII and a Nexus 7 lte tablet. I use them together and synchronized for everything. Videos, photos, videos, emails, documents, texts and pretty much everything now. I even use the "Camscanner" app for taking photos of documents and turning them into pdf files. Text plus, to read texts from my phone on my tablet. I hardly even use a laptop anymore. Only on my tool truck for inventory and my Mac MBA program and the odd thing that all these wonderful pocket devices can't do which isn't very much!