2012 super duty mode door actuator.

Rate this topic

Any tips?  I have 1 to do.  I see the cable is what makes you have to remove the heater box.  Any good tips to get the dash and box out?  Also has a bunch of aftermarket wiring arrggggg.

They are cake - I did a couple evap cores not too long ago. Easier still if they are gas jobs.

I leave one bolt on the driver's side loose but attached. The whole dash will pivot around the l/front a-pillar. All you really need to disconnect is a couple electrical connectors on the left side of the dash, the park brake cable from the release handle, the steering shaft and a couple more connectors around the SJB on the other side

I get the a/c lines by taking out the inner fender and going in from the bottom.

The dash pivots enough to have it rest on the passenger's seat. From there it's easy access to the plenum nuts and bolts, and if it's gasoline then the ones in the engine bay are pretty easy, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Went In on That saturday and knocked it out pretty quick. Not bad at all, other than all the aftermarket black box gps stuff wired in everywhere.