PATS programming question

Rate this topic

2013 f-350 came in.  lost all keys.  brought in 2 new key for me.  I Hook up and find the perimeter alarm is active.  I went through and let the perimeter time out 10 times.  now the perimeter is not going off when I

attempt to start, or open the door.  So I go to pats functions and am still unable to gain access.  I let the truck sit, and rebooted the pc.  still unable to gain access.  Any ideas on what I am missing.  Truck does not have the keypay to disable the theft either.  I have the customer standing here, and don't know whether to do a pmi on the bcm or what.  All help is greatly appreciated.

2 things come to mind, lock and close all doors then lock and unlock using the key, not the Keyless entry. Turning the door lock manually should disable the alarm. If that doesn't work you may need to program the keyless entry part of it first, then program the PATS system.

So I had a key in ignition code setting as a hard fault. Not sure if that was causing it. Guy left and came back with a spare key from the show. I programmed the 2 new keys and off he went. So I have no answer as to why I could not gain security access..