Another Cummins Conversion Site

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

I would be interested in trying one of these conversions. I'm still partial to the Powerstroke though being a former Ford tech. But I do think that is an intersting conversion though. I also spied an adapter plate to put an Allison behind a 7.3L. Intersting website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I personally think a 7.3L and a 5.9 Cummins are equal in quality. Therefore I think it is absolutely crazy to go from a 7.3L to a Cummins /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_crazy.gif. You can build up a 7.3L into a very nice machine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Removing the tried tested and true 7.3L is just plain bastardizing your truck. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/puke.gif

However, going from a Sick litre /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif that will leave you stranded at any freekin time to a Cummins would be well worth it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif Some people may not like the Cummins but at least it has a well known track record and not an enormous repair rate like the Sick-o.

Just my two cents again.