Man!

Rate this topic

66glide

3 reasons. 

1. Time passes and diesel techs age and fade into the oblivion nothing we can do there. On that note, I miss Jim Warman's unique take on life and his matter of fact technical expertise.
  2. Second, the problems the site has experienced over the last year probably kept guys away. I have recently addressed that by moving to a different web hosting company and a new server. Hopefully the speed and up-time of the site will continue to be exceptional for a long time.
  3. Lastly, all internet forums are slumping due to... you guessed it, social media. There are a number of Facebook groups, a quicker and more convenient way to communicate with that smartphone attached to everyone's palms. From what I have seen so far, most seem to offer quicker, more smart-assed responses and convincing evidence of fuckery. There are however some good nuggets of info to be found.

If anyone can tell me how to drum up interest and bring in new members and bring back some that have slipped away I am open to suggestions! :)

I would rather have the quality that DTS provides then the quantity that some sites have.

I could not put a price on the knowledge I gained or the time and money that I have saved from being a member.

• Like 2