Some people...

Rate this topic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those guys are fucking retarded. Who smashes the innards out of a DPF or a DOC on an 08 vehicle?

As often is asked: "Are you FUCKED on ACID?"

"I wish they had an indicator on the dash to tell you when it's in regen" - It's called a tachometer, you moron!.

Pardon my language in this post, but people like this PISS ME OFF.

/begin drinking heavily.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif

And on or about page 23, the guy finds a wrecked 08 on ebay. He then emails the guy to see if he'll sell parts off of it. My response would have been: Are you FUCKED on ACID? Come on. A driveable, fixable truck. "Will you sell me the aftertreatment system?" Will you go lay down in traffic and count mufflers? After three or four hours, let me know how many. Bozo.

I should either leave the edit window open on this post, or read the rest of that shit-storm before I edit another reply. Buddy wants to get a bootleg copy of 'our (ford) diagnostic and programming software'. You know what buddy? I'll fuckin' SEND you a copy. Let me know when your VCM shows up, so I can come to your house, and steal it while you sleep.

And welcome to the DTS! You don't know how many times I almost entered a reply on that topic/site. I actually did type one out but I fortunately stopped myself as it was late at night and after a few beers. I don't think I was lookin for a fight but I know my confidence was pumped up way to much to be objectionable. Probably would have been perfect tough!

Beers balls have ventured over to internet fighting... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

I'm still wondering what a GM district manager is doing with a Ford? We have a guy that owns a construction company come in... owns 50 duramax trucks.. bought a 08 F450 loaded to the gills....Loves the truck to death... that puts a smile on my face. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

Just for a hee-haw I priced all the stuff out today. DPF is around $3200, cat is around $1400, muffler and tail is around $900. This is retail pricing from a canadian dealer. Ballpark prices, i don't have the sheet with me. Not a bad waste of money at all...I should email him the part numbers... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_crazy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

did you guys check out the videos he made,I guess he go the truck running,some what?

I think he'll have a good time at a roadside check... kind of hard to hide that one... I sure hope that one day, he ends up at somebody here's dealership and they recognize the truck...

• 3 weeks later...

what a flipping iddiot. i didnt read the whole thread, first 2 pages and last 10(didnt think i could handle anymore stupidity) i hope he has to go in for warranty work eventually. ive seen oasis with warranty void on it due to mods. do i remember right didnt Ford put in a your screwed code that couldnt be erased if the pcm was reprogrammed on the 08? oh well all i could think about while reading about that 6.4L was 2 things.

heres your sign!! and you might be a redneck!!!

what a flipping iddiot. i didnt read the whole thread, first 2 pages and last 10(didnt think i could handle anymore stupidity) i hope he has to go in for warranty work eventually. ive seen oasis with warranty void on it due to mods. do i remember right didnt Ford put in a your screwed code that couldnt be erased if the pcm was reprogrammed on the 08? oh well all i could think about while reading about that 6.4L was 2 things.

heres your sign!! and you might be a redneck!!!

Yeah, the IDS automatically wipes ALL programmed data from all modules, and self-deletes the open session so the operating technician can shrug his shoulders and say "I dunno wha happened to yer truck misser!" like an uneducated dingus.

If only....