04 f-250 spitting coolant

Rate this topic

now if the egr cooler was shot, would that be spewing out of the degas bottle or is coolant pressure higher than the incoming exh pressure from the egr?

Yes it could, Aaron and I had one that would do that at will by opening and closing the EGR valve with the engine running.

Originally Posted By: nunan
now if the egr cooler was shot, would that be spewing out of the degas bottle or is coolant pressure higher than the incoming exh pressure from the egr?

Yes it could, Aaron and I had one that would do that at will by opening and closing the EGR valve with the engine running.

<beavis>

heheheheheh yeah...that was COOL </beavis>

Hey, where did my post go about the warranty coverage?

In the Warranty Administration tab on your Ford site, there is a Change Of Warranty Status form you can print out.

Under Reason, check off Abuse/Misuse and for Reason put "Aftermarket Programmer, non EPA approved."

Well, if he is going to keep the tuner, and not take you up on the offer to make the thing live, you might as well make him an appointment for another 3 weeks from now to put another set of heads on it.