Anyone else been dealt a bad hand lately?

Rate this topic

Aaron

How's everyone else's cards right now?

Within about the last 3-4 days, my life has gone right down the shitter.

And just when you think it cant get any worse?

FLUSH!

Hired for a job in the US pushing a pencil at Ford.

Hey there, pal, you need a work permit? GO FUCK YOURSELF, you keep your crippled ass in the shop back in Canada!

As for the crippled part? Gettin worse.

And there's other stuff, but I don't want to vent that on here at this point...once the situation worsens more, i will be able to post it.

Flush!

FLUSH!

FLUSH!

Damnit...

Posted Image

How's everyone else's cards right now?

Within about the last 3-4 days, my life has gone right down the shitter.

And just when you think it cant get any worse?

FLUSH!

I don't even want to go there.

Life is tough, man... it simply is...

Old John Bridgeman used to tell me "cheer up, Jimmy, things are never so bad that they can't get worse... "... even on one fateful day in 1985ish. I was managing a bulk fuel conglomerate/ everything store... I had a loaded propane truck laying on it's side down a private oil patch road paved with loon shit... a driver had just finished pumping 3500 gallons of no lead regular gas into a customers diesel storage another truck was stuck axle deep about 5 hours from civilization and another truck hadn't been heard from for far too long...

It all worked out in the end but it wasn't pretty...

For the physical stuff... Debb has had Crohns disease for nearly 40 years... she can't have a relapse now because there ain't any intestine left to take out... She will tell you to put one foot in front of the other - repeat if necessary...

One old guy told me "Any day you get outta bed has got to be a pretty good day..".

Is a website like this any good to you?

The impossible only takes a little longer.

Well... a couple people know about it, that I have talked to not in a public forum.

My wife left me.

No warning.

Nothing bad going on.

Weekend was great. Monday little argument about something, nothing major.

Tuesday morning, it's I don't know anymore...and hasn't stayed here since...

Well... a couple people know about it, that I have talked to not in a public forum.

My wife left me.

No warning.

Nothing bad going on.

Weekend was great. Monday little argument about something, nothing major.

Tuesday morning, it's I don't know anymore...and hasn't stayed here since...

Sorry to hear about your luck. Did you think about my offer? We are moving into a MUCH bigger place where you can crash while you recover, if need be.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know your situation, but I know mine was so fucked my options were coming down to bankruptcy.

I called one of those 'credit counseling' places, they were super polite and understanding, called all my creditors and told them, listen: this is what this fellow is going to pay. This is what you guys are gonna do for the interest rates. You don't like it? We're gonna recommend a bankruptcy.

So now all my bills are going to be paid off, and yes, it leaves a scar on your credit, but the phone calls stop and after your program is done (at least in Canada) your credit shows that you paid everything.

There are a lot of places out there that do this, the one I used was a not-for-profit one, it cost me $50 to get the program set up, ad I had a LOT of debt.

As for the other news, hung out with a couple different broads...

Now not only do I get mind fucked by the ex, but by broads that I barely even know, too. What a shit show this is turning into.