Aftermarket egr/oil coolers

Rate this topic

check out these guys http://www.bulletproofdiesel.com/Articles.asp?ID=146

Ive seen the egr coolers and they are pretty damn beef. I know a guy that uses these quite often and has had nothing but good luck with them. If I remember correctly they are about the same cost as stock

I've dealt with Neil there on several occasions. He has called me for tech info and parts. Always comes across as being professional. I haven't been able to install any of his parts yet but will give him a try on the next side job.

We discovered this and discussed it about a year ago when they first came out. Good idea where reliability is concerned but we considered that the design being the old style is not as efficient and therefore may not meet emissions testing. Sure, installing this cooler is better than an EGR delete from an emissions stand point...One if the guys behind this registered to join the DTS after I contacted him about the emissions aspect. He was declined with respect... I recall the fella from Banks I let in here and we know how that went.Oh, almost forgot, the original topic: 6.0L Aftermarket EGR Cooler

ah sorry for not searching. I think I remember this back then now that the link is posted. damn short term memory apparently!

I dropped out of Rex's house for a reason that I'm sure you all would understand. To go in there just to pick on him is wrong. If you guy's want, that's up to you but I'm happy here with guy's I respect and enjoy being here. Thanks Keith and all of you other guys especially Keith,Jim,Bruce,Aaron,Brad and all of the rest of you!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Larry, thinkin' that was Kieth givin u a GREAT BIG hug....i gotta say I don't even bother with going to any other diesel sites (except Posted Image ),this site is very familiar to me and mostly friendly,can't beat it with a stick Posted Image

Posted Image