Mafia Brothers Unite

Rate this topic

Jeff_E

I need some help fellas...

A total liar asshole is currently trying to sell his truck on craigslist. I don't want him to know why it's happening, or who is behind it, but I want his Craigslist ad to be flagged as prohibited over and over and over so as to deprive him of any free advertising.

I've already done it with both of my home computers so my IP's won't work anymore for this mission.

Here is the ad: CLICK HERE

You probably want to know why I hate this guy so much. It's because 4000 miles after I did head gaskets on his truck, he did some work of his own. During his work, an air filter clip somehow made it's way in to the intake and ended up destroying the engine. He tried to blame my workmanship from 4000 miles before as the source of the problem and even tried to sue my dealership. He knew full well it was he who lost the air filter clip, because when it was towed back to the dealer with a shelled engine, the missing clip was replaced by tying the filter housing together with a piece of wire - not exactly typical of any workmanship I would do. I stumbled across this ad and decided to do everything I can to mysteriously stick it to him any way possible.

I wouldn't contact him because I don't want him to know about the conspiracy, but by all means let his craigslist ad have it boys Posted Image

Okay guys, it looks like this poster has caught on that something is going on. Have you noticed the added line, "IF YOU ARE FLAGGING THIS AD PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW WHY"?

He tried to blame my workmanship from 4000 miles before as the source of the problem and even tried to sue my dealership. He knew full well it was he who lost the air filter clip, because when it was towed back to the dealer with a shelled engine, the missing clip was replaced by tying the filter housing together with a piece of wire - not exactly typical of any workmanship I would do.

So what was the outcome of that situation in the end?

Thanks guys.

After I gave my deposition and provided photos and a detailed report they really didn't bother to fill me in on all the details, but from what I understand he lost in both attempts to sue somebody. First he went after ESP for denying coverage, he soon realized Ford's lawyers were much more prepared than his (thanks to my report). Then he decided to try going after my dealership which also failed apparently. The hillarious thing about the whole deal though, is I kind of smelled something fishy about the whole deal even before I took it all apart to find the carnage, so I got him to authorize 10 hours of teardown in the event that his warranty didn't cover it. Well they didn't cover it, and he paid 10 hours to have me turn his truck in to a pile of parts. Then he let it sit on our lot for a couple months, during which time it was broken in to and had an expensive aftermarket radio stolen. Then he had it towed to a competing dealer where he paid them $15 Grand (1k more than my estimate) to have his engine replaced with a reman complete. According to his warranty history, this isn't the first time he needed a complete engine, but it is the first time he had to pay for it himself. I have very strong suspicions that this was intentional because he just wanted a new engine... It seems the warranty inspector agreed.

For those with Oasis access, and even better CUDL, check it out: 1FTSW21P55EA00648

I agree with Jim. If the issue was the truck, I would say let him have it. Seeing as this was personal, I think the damage is done. This guy is going to wonder about this for awhile.