FMC boards blow

Rate this topic

Brad Clayton

Just got my first post deleted by whoever runs the fuckin show over on the FMC boards. I was just trying to help out and had a genuine suggestion for what path to follow on a 6.0 no start.

What a bunch of NAZI fucking asshole mutherfuckers over there.

Just got my first post deleted by whoever runs the fuckin show over on the FMC boards. I was just trying to help out and had a genuine suggestion for what path to follow on a 6.0 no start.

What a bunch of NAZI fucking asshole mutherfuckers over there.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? Posted Image

I do apologize for my crude language, I am usually quite reserved, but I got kinda got riled up over the issue. A Chuck Norris thread will go for 250 posts, but a legit repair thread......well, don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking MR. Norris in any way, I mean that would be suicide!

We are not Nazi's, assholes or motherfuckers. Posted Image

Speak for yourself!

I've had many a post deleted. I've also been threatened to have my access to the message board revoked.

Jim on the other hand........ Posted Image

I haven't got to the point of having my access revoked....yet. Though I do find I have an easier time with prior approval if I put another tech's name on the request....go figure...

If I have to go through with any type of bullshit approval process that takes ten times longer than the actual wrench time repairing the vehicle for said concern (and the time it PAYS me), the vehicle gets booted outside to grow plants under and put on HOLD or FINISH status, until someone with more patience than I have actually takes the time to get the repair authorized for me.

That's the thing, I didn't say anything bad at all. Here is the thread: Titled '06 6.0l no start

Quote:
Micheal Worsley

Davis Motors, Inc.

Syracuse, KS

(620) 384-7361 icp over 1000 fuel pressure at 60 psi ficm is synced and has 48v on m pwr when i crank engine over when the icp[ gets over 500 I can hear the injectors trying to fire but never fires over...

June 26, 2012 10:02:55 AM

Glen Stunkel

Schimmer Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Peru, IL

(815) 224-4500 check icp pressure and voltage engine off it should read .24v and 0psi if it reads pressure replace icp and conn

June 26, 2012 10:08:03 AM

Howard Williams

Elliott Ford Lincoln

Mount Pleasant, TX

(903) 572-3486 SECOND GLEN ON ICP -- THEN CHECK FOR COMBUSTION GAS IN FUEL SYSTEM --FUEL QUAILTY-- THEN POSSIBLE BAD INJECTORS

June 26, 2012 12:14:40 PM

Lonnie Rich

Doug Gray Ford, Inc.

Sayre, OK

(580) 928-3369 check l and v power, could be the ficm relay ive seen it a few times. with good m power but bad l power.

June 26, 2012 01:27:41 PM

Micheal Worsley

Davis Motors, Inc.

Syracuse, KS

(620) 384-7361 icp .23v and 0 psi no combustion in fuel

June 27, 2012 05:06:13 PM

Micheal Worsley

Davis Motors, Inc.

Syracuse, KS

(620) 384-7361 switched out ficm relay with known good still same

June 27, 2012 05:47:41 PM

Howard Williams

Elliott Ford Lincoln

Mount Pleasant, TX

(903) 572-3486 about all you got left if the injetcors themselves

I chimed in after the fourth reply and simply suggested to check and make sure the block is not rusted where the cam sensor mounts, it only takes a second to look at it and you can even check the sensor ouput using the diesel cam timing tool in the IDS. I then replied instantly to apologize for some spelling errors and that was it.

I checked back about 30 minutes later because I am monitoring a thread on there about my 6.7l long block parts list, and poof both my replies were deleted.

Well, I feel like an idiot! I gotta eat a little crow after I get my foot out of my mouth. First i would like to preface this with the statement that I have been pretty stressed out lately.

I just checked the boards and my post weren't deleted. Some how I got back onto the wrong thread and didn't realize it. After posting the above info i realized that I would never suggest checking the cam sensor for that particular fellows concern. The one I suggest rust jacking on was a start with immediate stall. Anywho the fellow just replied back and thanked me for the info and it was indeed a rusted cam sensor pad.

Do I feel bad? My rant was unwarranted at this particular time and I should have checked into it a little more but......FMC boards still blow! Posted Image

That happens. It's the paranoia that comes with working in a dealership. We're so used to being screwed it's natural to think everyone else is in on it too

You mean they aren't?

Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean Im not being followed.... Posted Image