Spring is here, just in time for winter....

Rate this topic

lmorris

Sitting out in the parking lot, no jacket on, driver's door open and enjoying the not so cold weather. I hear a sound I haven't heard in a few months. The rythmic HONK of the Canadian Goose. I think to myself, hey, those are a little early. I look up in the sky only to see them heading south. WTF.. Posted Image

Is it the end of fall already? What happened to summer? I love Alberta weather.

So...... why is my car still buried to the door handles? My fat ass has been waddling all over the hospital parking lot for over a week. My big conumdrum - what do I dig out first? Scooter or 'vert?

• 2 weeks later...

Keep your scooter parked Jim. They just forecasted rain today and 15 CM of SNOW for the weekend. Did I mention I love Alberta weather?

Finally got rid of snow pack last week...... Snowed yesterday and today we got another 6" inches, just west of us they got 12".

Last year we had multiple 80 deg. days by now.

Finally got rid of snow pack last week...... Snowed yesterday and today we got another 6" inches, just west of us they got 12".

Last year we had multiple 80 deg. days by now.

It's either a government conspirecy or snowmageddon. Dawn of the next Iceage. Posted Image

Tuesday hit 86.

Yesterday, it was 72 at work, 20 miles inland,it was 96. SO thankful for the sea breeze.

The storms rolled through last night, I thought we were back in hurricane Sandy again, the wind at night was incredible. So much lightning, cool to watch.

Getting hit by another 4-6 inches of snow today looks like a littlr blizard out there now! Forcast 4-6 more tonight Yeah! People are loading up the sleds and heading to northern MN those poor saps got way more..... Its the middle of april what the heck!!!!

Made it up to about +2 C or so..... Gonna drag the scooter outta the snowbank tomorrow or next day.

Dwayne, it isn't Al Gores fault that they picked the wrong name for "Climate Change". You can easily see that the weather just ain't what it used to be.

It is phuquing cold when I forget to cover the old dome of chrome (yep - it all fell out - upside is that I saved 20 bucks on a haircut).

I look like a cue ball with bushy eyebrows.