Dead mice in a 2013 Fusion heater box.

Rate this topic

lmorris

You have to take off the doors. The bolts going into the side of the dash are over a foot long.  1 bolt at each hinge and 2 connectors and the door lifts off nicely.

I had our previous asset student dig out a cat from the fan and serp belt of a 6.7.  The smell was about as bad as it gets. The truck was dropped off on a friday for a monday appt. 

.....possibly that's why he no longer works for us

I had our previous asset student dig out a cat from the fan and serp belt of a 6.7.  The smell was about as bad as it gets. The truck was dropped off on a friday for a monday appt. 

.....possibly that's why he no longer works for us

I remember those days as a asset student, always got stuck with the shit nobody wanted to do. That kid better relize its his time suck it up and get after it if he wants to make it in this business. I always laughed at the kids not wanting to do a partiular shit job as they obviously have no idea what its like to start at the bottom. The worse are the UTI students......

NONE of the ASSET kids that came through our shop were not worth anything. In fact two of them were not really there to work or  make a career of it. One was on his way to an engineering degree and another wanted to be an instructor so I guess it was  like an internship for them. Fuck that! YOU are here to work or get your "experience" somewhere else.

Who has time for that?  :shrug: I will take in any newbie (and have) trained or not as ling as he has the right attitude and makes the effort.

THIS would have been a  P E R F E C T  job for them. :evil:

We have pumped so many ASSET kids through here it is sickening. They get their papers and then they are gone, which deosn't necessarily break my heart. They usually have rock star syndrome by the time they are half way through. I just wish I could find an old F350 with a 400 in it that they could lie under for a few hours rolling in new bearings and a rear main seal. Guaranteed sick call the next day.

We have pumped so many ASSET kids through here it is sickening. They get their papers and then they are gone, which deosn't necessarily break my heart. They usually have rock star syndrome by the time they are half way through. I just wish I could find an old F350 with a 400 in it that they could lie under for a few hours rolling in new bearings and a rear main seal. Guaranteed sick call the next day.

1995 F53 motorhome chassis 460 with no driver door access and 32" TV sitting on top of the engine doghouse cover, replacing cylinder heads and exhaust manifolds, where every fastener involved is rusted/seized.