Too funny

Rate this topic

robp823

No need to stop with mine, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I can imagine several of these things. Maybe someone can make one with Rex debating Pogo - unsuccessfully as always

Which thread is it on? I joined the site, but I haven't posted anything yet. I'm thinking of being sneaky and prying him for information only to set him up for more falls down the road.

Ok, I did some reading... This guy is something else.

Posted Image

This is a picture of his work area. It looks as if the front bumper is touching the back of this other car. It looks like it might be a Mercedes? He has stacked parts on the trunk lid, treating this vehicle like it is a workbench. Somehow he is able to weasel an engine hoist in there and raise the engine in order to remove the oil pan. This picture is something he is proud of?

I know. This is probably another vehicle that he put a lien on because he couldn't diag properly.

Well, Rex finally responded to the animation with one of his own. Now the rest of you guys can see what we're dealing with over at Autotrend.

Obviously it's time for more Mafia members to take the gloves off and slap this bitch YO.

~he didn't even remember my hat feather or golden pimp cane Posted Image

You know, as bad as this is to say. I'm at the point where I would like to see somebody pay Rex a visit and render his fingers useless so that we wouldn't have to read all his typing verbal diarrhea.

But then again, maybe I should just quit reading it. Nahhh, the douche bag is just to relentless to give up reading about.

I just had another idea. I obviously don't know much about the U.S legal system. I was wondering if there is a way to find out who Rex's customer was. He said he had to hire a lawyer and go through the legal system to cease the truck. So is there a way that this customer can be found through the legal system? It would be nice to invite this customer and a lawyer of his to the Autrend forum and then just sit back and be totally entertained at Rex's expense. It would also be great if they kept the forum up to date on the progress of their battle. Posted Image

Just some wishful thinking. Posted Image

I just had another idea. I obviously don't know much about the U.S legal system. I was wondering if there is a way to find out who Rex's customer was. He said he had to hire a lawyer and go through the legal system to cease the truck. So is there a way that this customer can be found through the legal system? It would be nice to invite this customer and a lawyer of his to the Autrend forum and then just sit back and be totally entertained at Rex's expense. It would also be great if they kept the forum up to date on the progress of their battle. Posted Image

Just some wishful thinking. Posted Image

I'm already WAY ahead of you there Dwayne. When he posted his pictures of his little "adventure" with his truck, I tried to enhance the license plate image at the back of the truck. I couldn't refine the picture enough to be able to read the digits (Michigan only uses rear license plates).