Please do me a favor EVERYONE on this website

Rate this topic

Tony302600

May be just me....No offense here to anyone that owns one, but do you realize how many people think that their ankle biters are so cute. Iv'e got a black lab and a St Bernard they are the 2 biggest goofballs you'll ever see. Cute ya I would say a little but come on the St Bernard drools all the time how cute could that be?

Our next dog is going to be a Great Dane, and we're gonna name him/her dudley. Those dogs are sooo awesome but they dont live long which sucks. Kona is suppost to get big but she stopped at 35lbs and we don't think shes gonna get bigger. Shes awesome though so it doesn't matter. This is my first dog from a rescue and its absolutely worth it. There is something about them unlike pure breeds that they appreciate you.

Looks like he needs a last day rally guys! I went through over 25 pages of pups in that contest and I only saw one dog with more votes but he needs like 30 to 40 votes to overtake.

Take the 30 seconds it takes to click on the link and vote!!!

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=071A765B3F38198CEA6F620B96E75D71

Then cut and paste the URL from the original post into the proxy server. Bang. One extra vote per machine per day.

And apparently it only works with firefox...it sent my internet explorer for a poop when I tried it.