Please do me a favor EVERYONE on this website

Rate this topic

Tony302600

Hey guys, please please please do me a favor and click the following link in which you will vote for my dog in the "cutest dog" contest. Just click the link and click "vote." Make sure it looks like my dog on top of a leather couch, jack daniels blanket under her and eating a high white bone looking at the camera.

You can vote once a day, and it doesnt take much time outta your day and would mean a lot to me. Thanks guys.

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=071A765B3F38198CEA6F620B96E75D71

Just voted....up to 71, i've got 3 computers, and i'll try to vote from each one every day for ya. I looked through several pages of the dogs, and there were a few with over 200 votes...all ya all need to start voting!!!!

thank you soo much guys. Ive been on everyone i know to do it, but everyone is slacking. As usual this site always takes care of one of its members. the site wasnt working right yesterday so they are keeping the voting open for 3 more days.

thanks again.

May be just me....No offense here to anyone that owns one, but do you realize how many people think that their ankle biters are so cute. Iv'e got a black lab and a St Bernard they are the 2 biggest goofballs you'll ever see. Cute ya I would say a little but come on the St Bernard drools all the time how cute could that be?