6.7L Injector Sockets

Rate this topic

Well it was only a matter of time. My Snap-On tool guy came into my bay all bubbly today with these little gems. It's a set of 6.7L injector line sockets Kit # YA1140 containing the long socket #YA1140-1 and the short socket #YA1140-21. They FIT and they are designed to clear the plastic housing and fuel return line avoiding damage to the injector.

$79.95 USD

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

yeah but it's nice making payments every week. I could go on snap-on.com right now and get about $300 worth of tools I'd like to have (or replace ones I've lost is more like it)

It's been one year since we had a snap on rep in the area. Our current guy is finally getting let go due to health issues and we should be getting a new guy on our route. Snap-on corporate showed up last week and made us verify our current bills so they can be transfered.

• 1 year later...

Matco guy showed up today with these. Identical except for the Matco stamping. Didn't bother to check pricing. I did inform him of the slight design flaw that makes them useless on some of the injector lines.

• 4 weeks later...