Spy Photos

Rate this topic

one of the dealer techs in fte had one "test mule" in his shop so the enginercould pull codes . along with the enginer driving it was gale banks . seems to sound like the very first pick up non turbo diesel. and banks input.

Looks like that picture was flipped... On the trucks I saw last, that was the passenger side...

Yep, I can see those 2 letter air filter guys foaming at the mouth right now......

I'll retract that statement, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shrug.gif there is one on each side.....To keep it even, I suppose...

• 2 months later...

I wonder how these photos get out to the public?? That was an old concept, its somewhat close to the end result though. I have a completely unmasked front 3/4 view that I use as wallpaper at work. It would be nice to show it but I like having a job.

The only difference I see between the red truck and that picture is the lights in the front. I like the red trucks lights better. The black dually just looks really odd with those lights configured that way. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/puke.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! That looks like the truck sitting here in front of us in Dearborn. At least it sure is the same camo paint-(too early in the morning to be staring at that, I am still on California time). The water-to-fuel cooler IS on the driver's side, by the way. Also, that PDF file is of a Powerpoint that was sent out to show techs.

In the last 2 weeks everyday around 6:00-6:30 pm i've seen 2 of these trucks pulling fairly large dual axle trailers down US-12 Michigan ave. between Saline and Clinton headed east. It looks like they are loaded down pretty good.

Yep, that is definitely a popular camo paint job. Over in the garage, they had 6-7 like that and one with the cab off (the cab was actually gone, so I could not see how it was supported.) Heck, they were even working on a 2010 model. No wonder that HFCM looked so weird.

Heck, they were even working on a 2010 model.

As surprising as that statement might sound, 2010 is not that far away. I am happy to hear that "they" are thinking that far ahead.

Nice to see you back - haven't seen you logged-in for a while!

• 1 month later...