Any body use "Ultra Violet premium wash and wax"?

Rate this topic

My son was hand washing his car at the dealership that he works at. The detail guy asked "Let me know how that soap works. You're the first to use it." He clocked out to go to lunch, got to the intersection, and had a seizure requiring CPR. Hospital found nothing! Detail guy has had several so far. Checking on his car insurance claim, the lady said theres been 15 claims involving that soap nationwide. I have MSDS sheets, breakdown of chemicals in it, but theres too many ten dollar words in it.

As a dad who has seen too many seizures in my daughter, I will say they are something you don't want to happen ever again to anyone.

I truly pray that all is ok with your son. 

Throw that wash sit as far as you can, get rid of it all. Hopefully that is the source. 

Let us know how things are after that stuff is gone.

As a dad who has seen too many seizures in my daughter, I will say they are something you don't want to happen ever again to anyone.

I truly pray that all is ok with your son. 

Been there, my daughter kept having Feberal seizures till she was 4. Scary stuff. Hope everyones ok.