Cell phone discounts

Rate this topic

batmantech

I read a post from a few years ago...Anyone have any knowledge of recent Verizon wireless discounts for Ford employees?  I heard about it on the FoMoCo board a while back also. Something with a code or only certain stores.

I used to get a Verizon discount when I worked for Nabors Drilling a few years ago, also got discount pricing on Ford vehicles again after I left the dealership. Nabors used strictly Verizon and Ford(as well as other supplier/brands) so their employees were able to get discounts since Nabors was such a large volume customer.

GO to a corporate store, not an authorized dealer, and tell them you want to check the discount the Ford FAN gives you.

For AT&T it is 73669 or 73637.

Take a business card in case they want some indication that you have Ford affiliation.

Thanks !! I filled out the info and it says I am eligible for a discount and it will appear in 1-2 billing cycles.

Posted Image

Based on your email address, you could save on Verizon Wireless products and services through the FORD MOTOR COMPANY: DEALERSHIP - EMP employee program, which offers the following discounts:

• Up to 20% off the monthly access fee on eligible plans.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Up to 25% off of accessories.

Posted Image

We will see. 

Thanks again! :thumbup:

you can also take your paystub into your local verizon/at&t/sprint store and they will apply the discount on your account for you that way.

the discounts you get vary between the different carriers, but they are all around 20% off the monthly 'access' charges

I've had the Ford Dealership Employee discount on my verizon account for the last 4-5 years, I just switched to my new Union Pacific discount with verizon(which is the same as the ford discount) but verizon wanted to 're-verify' my employment, so I had to switch.

you can also take your paystub into your local verizon/at&t/sprint store and they will apply the discount on your account for you that way.

the discounts you get vary between the different carriers, but they are all around 20% off the monthly 'access' charges

I've had the Ford Dealership Employee discount on my verizon account for the last 4-5 years, I just switched to my new Union Pacific discount with verizon(which is the same as the ford discount) but verizon wanted to 're-verify' my employment, so I had to switch.

I just got the reverify notice as well, just my luck my current employeer does not have a discount setup

• 1 month later...

O.k. so the discount is now on my bill.  Ready....it's $12.00  Well at least it is something, the percent discount only applies to certain portion of your plan. The link worked great, I think the key is the @ford.com email

• 4 weeks later...

I get 20% off my plan being with ford. When I mean plan, the 60 dollar plan rate we have i get 12 bucks off every month. No discount on the two iphone data plans or unlimited text plan. just 20% off the standard plan.