2017 Super-duty stop sale?

Rate this topic

Brad Clayton

Ford emailed my dealer this morning and instructed us to pull our '17 model off the line and not to show or sale this vehicle to anyone.

You guys know anything about this? Nobody here has a clue as to why.

We just got 3 in this morning. I looked it over and drove it. Can't tell a difference in power vs the 15-16 models. Gonna take a while to get accustomed to the interior and all the extras. All my shop does is Super Duty's, so now we get to play with push button start, adaptive cruise, blind spot monitoring, etc. Considering half of ours customers have no idea what half the buttons on there current trucks do this ought to be fun.

Well, Ford came out and picked up our '17 Super-Duty and hauled it away Friday. Still can't get an answer as to what is going on.

Was it a gas or diesel?  I'm certainly curious what would cause them to come get it.  I can't imagine what might be wrong that couldn't be repaired at a Dealer.

Joe

I'm very interested how these are going to hold up in the long run with the alum bodies especially in the mining industry. We have had all brands and the superduty does the best holding up against the abuse

• 3 weeks later...