I Thought I Taw A Buddy Tat?

Rate this topic

mchan68

HOW in the hell that cat made it in there in the first place is what I can't wrap my head around. Most of you are familiar with how tight that area is, right? Not to mention that it was still ALIVE.

Live possum, live mice babies in a nest, no live cats.  Once had a vibration caused by a dead squirrel stuck in the tire tread, removing the squirrel fixed the vibration. Several dead cats over the years, usually preceded by a "thump" when starting. Pretty disgusting cleanup....

:puke:

Had a car up on a hoist running, checking exhaust leaks and a bird flew into the shop, under the car, and right into the fan. The body fell to floor, we found the head clear across the shop at the end of the day when cleaning up.

Well, now. Looks like this is turning into a funny pets in vehicles thread. I have a doozy. Mid 80's Jeep Cherokee with 2 dog in the back. Customer said the dogs are fine in there. Lift it up to check the brakes and the dogs either became scared or excited, because both of them decided to take a crap on the back seat, which wasn't covered. 

Well, now. Looks like this is turning into a funny pets in vehicles thread. I have a doozy. Mid 80's Jeep Cherokee with 2 dog in the back. Customer said the dogs are fine in there. Lift it up to check the brakes and the dogs either became scared or excited, because both of them decided to take a crap on the back seat, which wasn't covered.

"Ever since" you serviced my car it smells like shit!