How One Shady "Mechanic" Screwed Someone ROYALLY!!

Rate this topic

mchan68

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look in the fuel pump thread real quick... I think I'm about to get banned...

Saw that. I'm just waiting to see the cheap shot response this fucktard is going to throw at you. I don't think you'll be getting banned. This isn't inford we're talking about here LOL.

Okay, I figured out that Jim is POGO-POSSUM, Haven't figured out who is who yet, Aaron or Mike? Stoma or Angry Hillbilly? Who's Who? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

mchan68 = disgruntled. What? Are you going to be joining the party too Larry?

I been doing some "profiling"... my GOD - that is a sexy word.... and it is beginning to look like almost everyone on this website is rex... and I am beginning to wonder about stoma (some of you might want to google that word) as he is beginning to look like his name suggests, an "artificial asshole".

And who the hell is this STI guy Posted Image and how does HE get in without a public profile?

Quote:

Arguing with me is like !?@#%! in public. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

LMFAO!

Gawd I make myself chuckle.

The medical term for 'Yanking Off' is a bad word on our site Posted Image

OMG, I just got done reading all of his threads. If I hear ICPR or IPRS (or other variations) again I'm going to pull my hair out. What a piece of work this guy is. I don't even understand his motives for posting... Perhaps he thinks he's doing everyone a public service by posting photos and stories of all the stupid things he learns the hard way (which is everything). Posted Image

Kudos to the guys here who have been screwing with him

Hey Keith - PLEEEEEEASE, can you invite him... We need a whipping boy!!!

Posted Image

Just read this and checked out the "Repairpal.com" website. This looks like something Rex would have started.

http://repairpal.com/

I ran a couple of different year trucks a 02 and a 07 for injector replacement and both came up with the same price. Posted Image

Comparing this SELLC guy to an actual technician is kinda like the comparison of a paint mixer to an epileptic retard. Both can mix paint, but only one was designed to.

(Not tryin' to piss anyone off with the retard comment - hope I didn't ruffle any feathers)

Are you guys still screwing with this guy?

After the night of the sharp tongues, I pretty much forgot about this pox on humanity..... until some unwitting person happened to ask "Are you guys still screwing with this guy?".

I went back to his place just to refresh my menory and, instead of toying with him, I flat out chastised him....This man is one of the many things that is wrong with the world today.