How One Shady "Mechanic" Screwed Someone ROYALLY!!

Rate this topic

mchan68

After the night of the sharp tongues, I pretty much forgot about this pox on humanity..... until some unwitting person happened to ask "Are you guys still screwing with this guy?".

I went back to his place just to refresh my menory and, instead of toying with him, I flat out chastised him....This man is one of the many things that is wrong with the world today.

Well, Jimbo did you see his response?

Originally Posted By: pox on humanity

If you guys were really automotive techs then you would understand that I have to get paid for services/repairs. For you to say otherwise makes you all look like idiots.

So tell me, where do you work,? Because I want to bring my truck in for almost 10K worth of work and skip on paying the tab. Oh thats right, you people work for the dealer, and that means you still get paid by the dealer. Sorry to tell you but I DONT work for the dealer, and when a customer does not pay the bill the only means I have to collect is a mechanics lien.

You guys really just sound like a bunch of jealous spoon fed dealership techs. You have no idea what its like to make it on your own, without sap sucking the dealer and its customers.

You should ALL be ashamed of yourself, each and every one of you whom come in here thinking I dont have a right to get paid. I am fed up with this BS.

Maybe you guys should just quit sucking on the FoMoCo tit and open a business for yourself. Then come back here and ask me how I could take someones vehicle for not paying the bill.

I think you ALL have a lot to learn.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Keith Browning
Are you guys still screwing with this guy?

After the night of the sharp tongues, I pretty much forgot about this pox on humanity..... until some unwitting person happened to ask "Are you guys still screwing with this guy?".

I went back to his place just to refresh my menory and, instead of toying with him, I flat out chastised him....This man is one of the many things that is wrong with the world today.

OH HELL YEAH! I think this ass clown should be the dog that gets kicked every time any of us have a bad day.

Every time you have to deal with aftermarket stuff. BLAME REX!

Every time you have to deal with poor quality workmanship from the last guy that worked on a truck. BLAME REX!

Every time you have to deal with cut rate warranty labor times. BLAME REX!

Every time you have to deal with anything you can imagine please feel free to pop on over to autotrend.com and KICK THE DOG!!!

Posted Image

Well, it's been getting so interesting over there that I couldn't resist F&^king with him too. For clarity purposes, my alias there is "PowerStroker"

Not that it matters to Rex though, he thinks all of us are the same person using several names Posted Image

Well, one thing's for damn sure. I give this meatball an 'A' for stubborness. Man oh man, what the hell did I start? I don't think autotrend.us has EVER had this much traffic in the whole entire YEAR, that it has in this one week alone!

Looky what I found....I don't seem to be able to get the details on this.

http://detroit.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=80&bbb=0332&firm=90004948#cmpl

Anyone think it came from the 12K repair.

AS QUOTED BY POGO...

Quote:
Scrap the attitude and I can turn you on to a group of guys that will open your eyes and help you to improve yourself... "help you to improve yourself"....

Now... you will have to help me reconcile the fact that you knew that the PSD is a Navistar engine and you felt that I was unaware of this..... me and my factory manuals were unaware of this..... like I could open a factory manual and it would say "Ford doesn't make a PSD... Navistar does.... go away and don't bother us...".

Ralph was a wiener... but he was never THAT big of a wiener....

PRICELESS Posted Image

if you click on the little rss logo in the bottom right corner, and go into the post that shows powerstroke mob taking over there is a priceless photo of what my pogopossum/jim warman looks like. I just about pissed myself when I saw it.

http://autotrend.activeboard.com/index.spark

Quote:
I don't think autotrend.us has EVER had this much traffic in the whole entire YEAR, that it has in this one week alone!

Just remember us powerstroke guy's are ganging up on him. Just wait until we get tired of this and it abruptly stops.

Question guy's, Anyone here part of the Powerstroke Mafia??? Posted Image

I wish I had read the original story before it got deleted from the other forum. Sounds like this guy is a legend in his own mind. He makes way more money than us (probably screwing customers over)so he MUST know what he is talking about, right? Posted Image He seems to have no shortage of ego anyhow, as he is right and everyone else is wrong. Posted Image Also, he sleeps quite well at night, at least when he is not burning the midnight oil(read: raping another poor sap). Posted Image oh, well, at least it has given some of us something to do when we aren't real busy. Posted Image

SELLC says

"The ICPR has a two pin connector. There is also a lot of information out there about replacing the connector that plugs into the ICPR due to oil saturation. Be sure to check this plug prior to replacing the unit. In our case the ICPR was leaking so it got a new ICPR and a plug."

PogoPossum says "Just to clear up some "misinformation"...

I haven't heard of any IPR faults that can saturate the electrical connector with oil - notice the usage of the term "IPR" (Injection Pressure Regulator) rather than ICPR. Things run so much smoother if the world is all on the same page." Posted Image"I wonder if he was thinking about the older 6.0's with the ICP sensor at the back that leaked oil into the connector? In any case, it's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about."

Almost forgot, he thinks those pictures of trucks with the cabs lifted were taken from the internet. I don't think any amount of time spent trying to convince this guy of his shortcomings is likely to do much. He is right(in his own mind anyhow), so you(we) must be wrong.

maybe we should take and upload some fresh pictures of us at work holding signs that identify our aliases on his site, and make fun of Rex by name. Then he can have no doubt. Of course he'll just move such a thread to the v8 cafe where only a select few people can see it... but at least he'll know the truth.

I need a picture of myself stabbing someone in the face with a screwdriver, with a nametag on that says "Hi my name is: Big Angry Hillbilly" to get my point across.

Okay, maybe that's a little intense.

Did you guys see the latest post by this meatball? I just about pissed myself from laughing so hard at those photos! Who is this "Ford Girl" chick anyways? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image