How One Shady "Mechanic" Screwed Someone ROYALLY!!

Rate this topic

mchan68

Who is powerstroker? I like his latest post, but am afraid SellC will just answer the question and not notice that it is modelled after him. Remember, he is right and all of you(us) in the powerstroke mafia are wrong(in his eyes anyhow). I am surprised that he hasn't kiboshed all of our posts on HIS website.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is powerstroker? I like his latest post, but am afraid SellC will just answer the question and not notice that it is modelled after him. Remember, he is right and all of you(us) in the powerstroke mafia are wrong(in his eyes anyhow). I am surprised that he hasn't kiboshed all of our posts on HIS website.

I've had a few posts deleted from over there but it's alright lol I know I musta hit a nerve or two Posted Image

Pfft....I have permeated the inner sanctum....I am in the V8 cafe...all your deleted posts are in there....

Moved so the general public can't read the truth.

Pogo Possum has been granted access to the V8 cafe..... If it looks like shit... smells like shit.... and tastes like shit.... there is a pretty good chance that it might be shit.....

Shit... I forgot they were for the "V8 cafe"...

<2003 Ford F250 Super Duty with 6.0 Turbo Diesel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have recently taken in/purchased a 2003 F250 with a diesel engine. I must admit that the rumors of the 6.0 liter engine being plauged with problems is well founded. I do not think that a person whom has purchased one of these vehicles without an automotive background could deal with the sorts of problems this format will give them.

Ford seems to have worked most of the bugs out of the 7.3 liter diesel engines however you would think there would be a very close relation between the 7.3 and the 6.0 but there IS NOT. Next to nothing can be interchanged between the 7.3 liter and 6.0 liter engines.

The 6.0 liter engine appears to be equipped with an internation fuel management system. I am still working on details to find out if International made the engine as well. What I can say is that with any diesel engine being stuffed into a truck, its very tight.

The 6.0 is known for the following problems-

No starts in cold weather - Due to serious AMP draws from electronics and GP

Injector problems - They get clogged or simpily quit working and cost $300 ea.

Exhaust manifold probelms - The turbo tubes have flex pipes $280

Expensive fuel, oil and air filters

15 quarts of oil is needed for this engine

Many reported problems with power loss

Many reported problems with excessive smoke from tail pipe

While I have done much in the ways of repairs I will be working to document these repairs in more detail as time goes by. While the F250 that we have is somewhat of a slug its very fun to drive and has lots of torque. 560 foot pounds and 340 horsepower stock to be exact. Gas mileage is better than that of a 7.3 but with all of the expensive parts the gap soon fills.

Feel free to ask questions about this or any other truck motor. We will do our best to help.>

And the second link

<Im going fucking nutz ovvva-heee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man there is some crazy shit going on at the shop, just had a 12,000 job go belly up, now I am stuck with this enormus 2003 F-250 Super Duty that will not for the life of me go away.

I mean this thing has been a thorn up my ass for over a year now! Keep hiring and firing people because they cant complete a job, and I hate paying people to show them how to fix cars.

To make it worse I went out and got myself stuck in the mud, cost me $290 to get pulled out by a semi wrecker, plus I lost a tire, and some fucker shot out my windows and stole my vanity plate! WTF

What a fucking week!

Jim - you forgot this part:

Quote:
Ha! Great news! However this is what your original post said....

"Man there is some crazy shit going on at the Jiffy Lube, just did my 12,000th blow job and got a belly full of !?@#%!, now I am sucking this enormus 2003 "small dick mobile" that will not for the life of me fill up with love juice.

I mean this thing has been a dick up my ass for over a year now! (And I like it!) Keep hiring and firing people because they cant complete a blow job as good as me, and I hate paying people to show them how to suck a good dick.

To make it worse I went out and got myself stuck in an ass hole, cost me $290 to get sucked off by a hobo, plus I lost an eye, and some fucker shot his load all over my face and stole my virginity! WTF

What a goat fucking week!"

-- Edited by MERCEDESSHOP ROCKS at 00:13, 2008-03-30

-- Edited by MERCEDESSHOP ROCKS at 00:24, 2008-03-30

I really think this has got to be some kind of DTS record for longest post.

By the way Keith when are you officially changing the web sight name From DTS to "The Powerstroke Mafia"

Better yet, why don't YOU invite HIM here Keith? Posted Image

I think went it hits page 10, you ought to put the 'ol lock on it. Posted Image

It has kinda run it's course but I don't want to spoil your fun!

Originally Posted By: mchan68
Better yet, why don't YOU invite HIM here Keith? Posted Image

Yeah, and the guy from powerstokehelp.com too! Posted Image