For no reason at all, I'd like to share the following. (Funny Photos Thread)

Rate this topic

Aaron

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this on another site:

Posted Image

I've got one better- I was doing an IH class at a facility in the deep south and saw this wiring job.

Hey, it sure would be nice to have a radio on the back of this packer.  Let's put a 110v inverter under the RF seat.

Posted Image

And we'll run the wiring in a safe way down the side of the truck:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And connect it to the boom box in the back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If anyone rubs that 110 plug, they're gonna get lit.

:haha2:

• Like 1

Uh, sir.....when's the last time you checked your oil?

Customers employee told me the other day that the oil level must be fine because the gauge in the dash didn't show a problem and since it was a 6.4 the oil level was probably not low. :)

Wow now that is really special. And I thought it was bad Friday night working on a 6.4 on the side. Guy had his buddy's truck and we were replacing the passenger side up-pipe, the middle cage nut spun on a crew cab and the guy told me to just leave it and that his buddy would take care of it. Then he got mad at me when I didn't listen to him.

Matt, imagine your trim carpenter finishing your new kitchen cabinets. "Looks like shit" comes to mind..... and if it looks like shit, then just maybe....  

It all comes back to appearing professional. Even if it balanced out true, I'd be ashamed to release that simply for esthetics.

Matt, imagine your trim carpenter finishing your new kitchen cabinets. "Looks like shit" comes to mind..... and if it looks like shit, then just maybe....  

It all comes back to appearing professional. Even if it balanced out true, I'd be ashamed to release that simply for esthetics.

When I was a young mechanic, an old mechanic told me "If you can't fix it, at least make it look good"

• 1 month later...

Talking about lifting cabs on 6.4 trucks, gave me a brainfart. Some guy (and I can't remember who right now for the life of me), shared a story of a guy lifting a cab on one at another Ford store. Apparently the interior was set ablaze, due to the tech heating up one of the cage nuts, being completely oblivous to how hot he managed to get it.

We had a pigeon visit our shop. He was very friendly.  I suspect it was a pet judging by the leg tags. It hung around walking in and out from under our tool boxes. Finally a few of us decided to chase it out. Well it turned, flew over MY tool box and dropped a load, It was a direct hit!! My laptop keyboard and the top of my box will never be the same. A good laugh was had by all!

bird

• 2 weeks later...