It's Dead.

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

Me and the other diesel tech are the only ones busy in the shop, the guys who wont touch diesel are fighting over the PDI's and oil changes to at least get a couple hours. Living in a tourist town sucks in the winter.

Jammed beyond jammed...  And, to make matters worse, I'm in Cummins training for 4 days this week.  I'm sure all my gravy will have been mopped up by the light duty shop by the time I get back, leaving me with a few weeks worth of junk... Yay, me!

Tires, tires, tires, and more tires, and more tires .........

Same here. The Ford winter safety program took us over for a bit. Diesel slowed a bit but they tell me the next two weeks are booked. All this snow throws a loop into things though. Can't road test anything at the moment.

We are dead, not even any light duty stuff to fill in the cracks. I'm looking a 6.4 today for a regen concern, pop the air filter cover off and the filter is missing.

That is why they put the turbo there, to chop up all the dirt so the engine can digest it easier.

• Like 1

I'm sorry about that--I have been following along a little here and there, but I've been busy as hell working at the dealership, teaching night classes at our local tech college, and a seemingly endless stream of side jobs.  The teaching job went away a few months ago due to lack of students that wanted night classes, and the other work has dropped off badly.  We are just entering the good old November to March slump that we always get here I guess.

• 2 weeks later...