Ford rep drops the hammer on a bad customer

Rate this topic

Jeff_E

The following is a dramatization of actual events that took place at my dealership last week. It has been edited for content, as well as entertainment value, and formatted to fit your screen. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

That was awesome! Posted ImageI wish that rep was here when my least favourite whiney bonehead customer brought his POS chipped, altered 2008 F250 with the 6.4 in. We have bent over backwards for that bozo and he reamed us in his customer surveys and we fired him as a customer once already, but the other Ford shop in town must have Fired him more permanently, 'cause he's still coming in here for work. Posted Image

Ah thank you gentlemen!

I made that Xtranormal gem over a year ago. I first emailed it to my younger brother who still lives at home. When he saw it, he was laughing so hysterically that my mom had to come investigate what had him in stitches. He was happy to show her what her oldest demon spawn had created... She was less amused by it than he, but not surprised in the least Posted Image

• 2 years later...